Baked Cheesy Rigatoni
Cheesy Rigatoni Pasta is one of the most popular dishes around, and it’s not hard to see why. It’s got all the things people love in a pasta dish: cheese, carbs, and usually some kind of meat. But what makes Cheesy Rigatoni Pasta so special? Is it the cheese? The pasta? The sauce?
Maybe it’s a little bit of all of those things. Or maybe it’s just that Cheesy Rigatoni Pasta is delicious.
There’s really no wrong answer when it comes to this dish. Whether you’re having it for lunch, dinner, or a late-night snack, Cheesy Rigatoni Pasta is always a good idea. So go ahead and indulge yourself. You deserve it.
This Cheesy Rigatoni Pasta Recipe is the perfect comfort food for any occasion. It’s easy to make and so delicious! The secret ingredient is in the sauce – it’s a blend of ricotta cheese, cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese. This gives the sauce a rich and creamy flavor that is absolutely irresistible.
Trust us, you’re going to want to make this dish again and again!
The creamy cheese sauce is then topped with crispy bacon and fresh parsley. You can even serve it with a side of garlic bread for soaking up all of the delicious sauce. And if you’re feeling extra indulgent, you can even add a dollop of sour cream on top. This Cheesy Rigatoni Pasta Recipe is sure to become a family favorite!
Made with just a few simple ingredients, this dish is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. And the best part? It can be on the table in just 30 minutes!
How to Make Baked Cheesy Rigatoni
Ready to put on the chef’s hat and bring this plate to your family? So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try tonight and see for yourself how delicious it truly is. It serves families of 4-7 and there may even be leftovers for you to enjoy later on!
Easy and Cheesy, lets get started! Bon appetit!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Cook rigatoni noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix together marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and cooked rigatoni noodles.
4. Pour mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
6. Garnish with fresh basil leaves, if desired. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
– 1 pound rigatoni pasta
– 1 jar (24 ounces) four cheese marinara sauce
– 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– Fresh basil leaves (optional)
-Chicken or Sausage pieces (optional)
We always want to be transparent and honest about our article content. From time to time, we may link to products and services that compensate us for the referral. This does not affect your cost, but it does help us fund future content for this site.