10) Tell her she can order whatever she wants and you’ll pick up the tab, as long as it’s under $14.99.
9) When your mom comments on the fact that you ordered two desserts, shout “you’re not my real mother,” and storm off in a fit of tears.
8) Refuse to pay the bill until she admits you were her favorite child.
7) Bring up the adage that most guys want to marry someone just like their mother…then tell her you’re gay.
6) Spend the entire meal whining about the one time she forgot to pick you up from school.
5) Awkwardly serenade your mother with Boyz II Men’s “A Song for Mama” until you’re finally asked to leave.
4) Keep buying rounds of tequila until your mom finally admits you were adopted.
3) Ask if you can postpone the celebration to Monday because the KFC coupons for grilled chicken aren’t valid on Mother’s Day.
2) Forget to show up because you’re spending your Sunday watching Star Trek for the third time.
1) Take the family to Hooters so the kids can spend time with mom while she’s stuck at work.
We always want to be transparent and honest about our article content. From time to time, we may link to products and services that compensate us for the referral. This does not affect your cost, but it does help us fund future content for this site.