The dreaded Tax Day is once again upon us, and for those of us who prefer to wait until the last possible minute there’s a lot of stress that comes right along with it. So, whether you found out you owe the government a nice healthy check or you’re just frazzled from all the scrambling that goes along with getting everything filed on time, here are 10 ways you can use food to help ease your tax day stress.
10) Use a satsuma as a stress ball substitute and enjoy some fresh squeezed juice.
9) Head to a buffet and eat ’til you pass out.
8) Eat a donut for every “questionable” deduction you claimed on your return.
7) Skip lunch and count whiskey as a “food.”
6) Stop in at any Waffle House to remind yourself things could always be worse.
5) Buy a couple of cheap steaks and tenderize the crap out of ’em.
4) Make yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with the crust cut off and eat it while reflecting on simpler times.
3) Go blow your entire refund check on champagne, caviar, and cherry pez.
2) Eat a pint of ice cream right out of the carton.
1) Ram a cucumber up your ass so you’ll already be nice and loose when the IRS decides to have their way with you.
We always want to be transparent and honest about our article content. From time to time, we may link to products and services that compensate us for the referral. This does not affect your cost, but it does help us fund future content for this site.