By now you may have already read about the dedicated group of vegetarians fighting to get a new veg friendly Virginia license plate into circulation. The group has proposed the following license plate, presumably in the hopes that plastering these bad boys on their hybrids will help spread the good word.
As wonderful as a license plate announcing to the world your disdain for some of the most delicious foods on the planet is, in the interest of keeping things nice and balanced, we’re proposing the following alternative.
And, even though the awesomeness of having carnivore plates pretty much speaks for itself, here are 10 reasons you should start lobbying for a kick ass new plate design that allows you to proudly display your affinity for the finer things in life.
10) Because being in line at the Burger King drive thru doesn’t make your preference obvious enough.
9) They’re way classier than having a Calvin decal pissing on tofu.
8) Your carnivore status wards off would be tailgaters and protects you from being rear ended.
7) You’ll be doing your part to educate America’s youth.
6) They will be the perfect compliment to your “I smell bacon” bumper sticker.
5) No one will ever steal your license plates.
4) Because when you’re sitting in the car, no one can tell you’re wearing this.
3) You’re never going to find a more worthy cause to rally behind.
2) The officer who pulls you over will be less surprised when your face is covered in BBQ sauce.
1) Virginia is for lovers, not for pussies.
We always want to be transparent and honest about our article content. From time to time, we may link to products and services that compensate us for the referral. This does not affect your cost, but it does help us fund future content for this site.