10) You dine and dash at an upscale restaurant but return a week later because the food was “just so good.”
9) You pretend your McDonald’s hamburger has something disgusting in it in a desperate attempt to make millions off a lawsuit.
8) You shamefully take advantage of the restaurant’s clearly posted (and harshly enforced) “one refill only” policy on all fountain drinks.
7) You abuse 9-1-1 by using it as a customer complaint line when you’re unsatisfied with the service at your local fast-food restaurant.
6) You misinterpret “family style” to mean that your meal needs to conclude with you shouting a series of escalating threats until police arrive on the scene and have you removed.
5) You offer to pay “what the meal was worth,” even though it’s clearly not one of the few restaurants that works that way.
4) You harass the waitress by continuously doing your impression of Jack Nicholson in Five Easy Pieces until the police are finally forced to show up.
3) You can’t help but riot when KFC refuses to honor your printed coupon for 2 pieces of grilled chicken, 2 sides, and a biscuit.
2) You attempt to rob a Dunkin’ Donuts only to realize the stereotype about cops loving donuts is more accurate than you thought.
1) You post a YouTube video of yourself working at a restaurant and defiling customers’ food.
We always want to be transparent and honest about our article content. From time to time, we may link to products and services that compensate us for the referral. This does not affect your cost, but it does help us fund future content for this site.